APC was founded in 1986, and like many other church plants, was confronted with the challenge of finding an adequate worship facility. The challenge was greater than many church plants simply because of the scarcity of land and available buildings in our densely populated city.
In God's providence, He provided the Campagna Center in Old Town for our first worship facility. After meeting there several years, the Lord led us to the Community Praise Center at 1400 Russell Road, where we worshipped for the next five years.
In June of 1997, God opened the door for APC to move into Del Ray Baptist Church at 2405 Russell Road. We are grateful for the Lord's provision of a great relationship between our churches as we worship together in this wonderful church building. This partnership is a testimony to how the Body of Christ can work in unity.
The Lord has also seen fit to bless both churches with growing congregations, stretching the capacity of the Russell Road campus. So, in September 2016, APC began a second worship service at our West Braddock Road Campus (WBRC) at 1302 W. Braddock Road. (Learn more on the Our History page.)